Saturday, May 26, 2012

Project 365: Week 20

Sunday: Day 134: Mother’s Day 2012 was a great day! My brother, sister, and I celebrated with my mom and wore our ‘Mom’s Favorite’ t-shirts for some family pictures. My mom loved her photo book that we made her as well!IMG_1443Monday: Day 135: Just one of the bags that was filled with stuff from my desk at school… books, pens, paper, all sorts of different things. So happy that I don’t have to go back there for class anymore!IMG_1471Tuesday: Day 136: It was one of those weeks… one of those weeks where you just need lots and lots of chocolate and believe me, I had my fair share of chocolate this week. Who can turn down some M&Ms!IMG_1472Wednesday: Day 137: Pretty kitty relaxing on top of Jay’s dresser. He had lots and lots of fun lounging up there after it was cleaned off.IMG_1475Thursday: Day 138: Ayden’s clothes for our last week in Stevens Point.IMG_1478Friday: Day 139: This may or may not be the bed that I slept on for my last week in Stevens Point. It may or may not have been super uncomfortable.IMG_1480Saturday: Day 140: Just a small glimpse of our new toy room as we were moving everything in. IMG_1481

Photos taken by: Ashley Schwobe

0 comments: