Monday, July 2, 2012

Project 365: Week 24

Sunday: Day 162: Despite not being planted in the ground this year, my lilies still bloomed, albeit they were a little smaller than last year, they are still here and still pretty!IMG_1849Monday: Day 163: Found the perfect spot for my painting! Above the TV and right in the living room!IMG_1851Tuesday: Day 164: I am in the midst of repainting an outdoor table and this is how it looks so far. I am going to paint the rest of it black.IMG_1852Wednesday: Day 165: I was trying to decide on a layout for a big picture wall that I am going to be hanging in the toy room. Most of the frames need new pictures in them, but at least I can figure out how I want the frames.IMG_1856Thursday: Day 166: Time for my honey to put some pictures on the walls! Unfortunately, for some reason or another, our drywall is like concrete and it takes forever to even just get one nail in! Agh!!!IMG_1898Friday: Day 167: Put your hands up!IMG_1899Saturday: Day 168: Men, boys, and their toys! Too funny watching Jay, Ayden, and Jay’s friend, JT oogle over the newest greatest and latest technology at the Mall of America in the Microsoft store!IMG_1911

Pictures taken by: Ashley Schwobe

0 comments: